Role: Flutter mobile app developer
Type: Contract, full-time
Start date: Immediately
A mobile application development company in London, UK is looking for creative, enthusiastic mobile app developers who can take an idea and develop it into a functioning mobile app.
The Flutter mobile application developer will be a team player who can communicate well in English and work as a problem solver and show a commitment to the project.
Flutter mobile app developer responsibilities:
- Write and maintain clean code
- Be keen to take the reigns on projects
- Be a confident communicator and able to work between teams
- Solid experience shipping flutter mobile apps
- Existing knowledge with native mobile app development
- Good knowledge of cross platforms
- Advanced experience with Flutter
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile app development life cycle
- Experience with Github
- Write well documented, maintainable, secured and high-performance application code
Would you like to join Empire Elements?